Le Brun & Associates are a compassionate team of lawyers specialising in Family Law, Wills & Probate and Commercial Law
Successfully serving the Melbourne community for more than 50 years, we are a dedicated and trusted team of caring professionals who take the time to listen to your specific needs and create a personalised and tailored solution to meet your unique circumstance.
From your first encounter you will feel understood and supported. We can help you understand the road ahead, where you stand and provide you with a full fixed fee ensuring no surprises. And with our integrated services approach you will have direct access and referrals to a wide range of related specialist services as and when you need them.
Above all, at Le Brun & Associates, you can rest assured we are committed to providing an outcome that exceeds your expectations.
Why choose Le Brun & Associates?
Our clients are at the heart of what we do
- We care about you and empathise with your situation
- We ensure you feel understood and supported from start to finish
- We take pride in being able to assist you through the most urgent and difficult of matters
Open & transparent communication
- Know upfront where you stand and the road ahead
- Receive a full fixed fee – so no surprises
- Rest assured we will communicate in plain language, that is honest, realistic and efficient
Personalised & tailored solution
- Tailored solution to address your specific circumstance
- Integrated-services offering access and referrals to a wide range of related services
- A specialist team committed to providing an outcome that exceeds your expectations
Small, flexible, close knit team
- Access to specialists lawyers and experienced Principals
- Collaborative team approach ensuring knowledge and support for your needs is always available
- Lower fees
- Flexibility – we work where and how you choose (phone, email, in office or in your home)
What our clients say
Our team of specialist lawyers practice in all areas of law, and routinely appear in all Federal and State Courts. We are compassionate and dedicated to providing the highest level of service and support ensuring we provide sound, tailored advice in all matters, and achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Helen Le Brun
Helen is widely acknowledged by her peers for her excellent and dedicated service, particularly in the areas of family law, commercial matters and litigation.
Andrew practices in a broad range of areas, particularly in Crime and Wills & Probate. Andrew has a wide range of experience in dealing with challenging and complex estate matters, commercial matters and asset protection.
Read our latest blogs
Going through a separation can be very difficult and emotional. It can often feel like…
While no one likes to talk about end-of-life subjects like Wills and estate planning, it…
In Australia, there are no specific systems of ‘separation’ or ‘divorce law’ that exist. The…
The new year represents a great opportunity to take control of your current financial position…
Once you have accumulated assets, it is important to begin putting in place the appropriate…
When you get married you are automatically entitled to a swathe of protections, rights and…