Le Brun & Associates are a compassionate team of lawyers specialising in Family Law, Wills & Probate and Commercial Law
Successfully serving the Melbourne community for more than 40 years, we are a dedicated and trusted team of caring professionals who take the time to listen to your specific needs and create a personalised and tailored solution to meet your unique circumstance.
From your first encounter you will feel understood and supported. We can help you understand the road ahead, where you stand and provide you with a full fixed fee ensuring no surprises. And with our integrated services approach you will have direct access and referrals to a wide range of related specialist services as and when you need them.
Above all, at Le Brun & Associates, you can rest assured we are committed to providing an outcome that exceeds your expectations.
Why choose Le Brun & Associates?
Our clients are at the heart of what we do
- We care about you and empathise with your situation
- We ensure you feel understood and supported from start to finish
- We take pride in being able to assist you through the most urgent and difficult of matters
Open & transparent communication
- Know upfront where you stand and the road ahead
- Receive a full fixed fee – so no surprises
- Rest assured we will communicate in plain language, that is honest, realistic and efficient
Personalised & tailored solution
- Tailored solution to address your specific circumstance
- Integrated-services offering access and referrals to a wide range of related services
- A specialist team committed to providing an outcome that exceeds your expectations
Small, flexible, close knit team
- Access to specialists lawyers and experienced Principals
- Collaborative team approach ensuring knowledge and support for your needs is always available
- Lower fees
- Flexibility – we work where and how you choose (phone, email, in office or in your home)
What our clients say
Our team of specialist lawyers practice in all areas of law, and routinely appear in all Federal and State Courts. We are compassionate and dedicated to providing the highest level of service and support ensuring we provide sound, tailored advice in all matters, and achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Helen Le Brun
Helen is widely acknowledged by her peers for her excellent and dedicated service, particularly in the areas of family law, employment and litigation.
Andrew practices in a broad range of areas, particularly in Crime and Wills & Probate. Andrew is also actively involved in the supervision of conveyancing matters undertaken by the firm.
Read our latest blogs
To our Valued Clients, Like you, we’re watching all the coronavirus (COVID-19) developments with increasing…
When it comes to Wills and Estates, each case is different. To ensure you have…
Is your ex-partner making claim to your inheritance? Contact one of our expert family lawyers…
The law in Victoria states that anyone accused of an offence is innocent until they…
If you have been living in a de facto relationship and your partner dies without…
Asset protection is an aspect of financial planning intended to protect your assets against creditor…